Planning a memorable, successful event is time consuming and detail oriented. With extensive experience in all areas of event management, Las Cruces Event Planning is focused on working behind the scenes, taking care of the details. No matter if your event requires a complete event plan and management or simply support in a few key areas, you can rest assured that everything will be taken care of.
Site Selection | Contract Negotiations | Vendor and Supplier Solicitation and RFPs
Event Budgeting | Advertising and Publicity Services | Meeting Support and Logistics
Registration, Seating Arrangements | Ticket and Gate Management | On-Site Management from Setup to Tear Down
Collateral Materials – Signage, Invitations, Brochures, Advertising, Media Services, Merchandise Sales
Entertainment and Music Booking | Transportation Arrangements
Every event is unique, so Las Cruces Event Planning has established a simple process
to help understand your specific needs and to ensure quality of service.
An initial meeting with a Las Cruces Event Planning Event Manager. What is your vision for the event? Have you established a budget? What is the purpose of the event?
Your Event Manager will prepare a preliminary proposal for your event, outlining the services to be provided, an event timeline, draft budget and estimate for services. A meeting can then be scheduled to refine the proposal.
Upon agreement of the proposal and scope of services to be provided, a contract will be signed and a deposit will be due.
A complete production schedule will be provided, outlining the tasks and responsibilities of Las Cruces Event Planning and those that the client will be providing. A schedule of regular contact will be established leading up to and throughout the event.
After the event, a de-briefing meeting will be scheduled. A final event report will be prepared, along with a final budget and invoice for services.
Las Cruces Event Planning has a professional meeting planner on staff to assist you in making your meeting a success. LCEP can offer you the most cost-effective package of facilities and service providers. Because we are not paid staff with any supplier, our staff can objectively assess your contractual needs, helping you select and negotiate a contract with the venue that is perfect for your meeting or event. At the same time, our relationships and contacts help us get you the best pricing possible.
MEETING MANAGEMENT MEANS:
• Negotiating contracts vendors and suppliers and supervising them all on site
• Monitoring the sleeping room block usage and working with the hotel to ensure prompt reservation/confirmation services to attendees and tracking and documenting group sleeping room history
• Calculating and providing meeting meal attendance estimates for all meal and social functions, tracking food and beverage usage and incidentals
• Processing speaker and entertainment agreements and fees
• Working with the Host Committee to investigate companion activity options, contracting tours and required transportation, and assisting with the companion program.
• Serving as liaison between your company and all vendors
• Negotiating hotel and/or conventions center and meeting facility contracts
• Outlining all meeting details, including room set-ups and food/beverage requirements
• Guarantee the lowest price negotiations on your behalf Streamline all contractual agreements and summarize for customer convenience.
We all enjoy getting together with friends, families, neighbors, colleagues. Yet sometimes during those social events the host or hostess spends so much time worrying over details and running to the kitchen they miss the important moments. Las Cruces Event Planning is here to take away that stress and let you enjoy your event.
We can help with all the details of your:
• Retirement Party
• Anniversary Party
• Bridal, wedding, or baby shower
• Holiday get-together
• Wine tasting, cooking club or book club party
• Garden parties
Public & Corporate Events
Las Cruces Event Planning started with large public festivals – specifically, the NM Wine Growers Festivals – and our people thoroughly enjoy pulling off those mammoth events. The needs of a group putting on a community event are different from those planning a private event and are aware of those differences. For large public events, we work with your group in many different ways:
• Create initial concept
• Create budget and production schedule
• Work with local governing bodies, law enforcement, and state agencies to be sure all legal requirements are being met
• Pull together all site logistics (tents, rentals, electricity, sound, security, etc.)
• Book entertainment
• Hire staff to promote and to work gates, grounds, and concessions
• Oversee all set ups, event management, and tear down
Corporate clients are a creative bunch that LCEP enjoys working with. Our corporate friends have sales and marketing goals that we aim to help meet. We will break out the creative juices to help create unique events that will make a memorable impression on the guests. We can coordinate:
• Grand openings
• VIP parties
• Launch parties of new products
• Private tastings, sports events, golfing outings
Las Cruces Event Planning | 250 Cotorro Ct. Ste. B, Las Cruces, NM 88005 | p: 575-522-1232 | f: 575-526-1218